Re: Need a little Help with Recording Playback

I don't how to go about setting up JACK.  I couldn't find a page
dedicated to it within the Fedora community.  All I get from qjackctl
are:

02:15:49.135 JACK was stopped
02:15:51.113 Could not connect to JACK server as client. - Overall
operation failed. - Unable to connect to server. Please check the
messages window for more info.
Cannot connect to server socket err = No such file or directory
Cannot connect to server request channel
jack server is not running or cannot be started