Re: Missing Package?

Ahh.. nevermind... doesn't look like it's listed in dnf whatprovides correctly. Installing ffado got me the following packages:

ffado-bridgeco-downloader   ffado-fireworks-downloader
ffado-dbus-server           ffado-mixer
ffado-diag                  ffado-set-nickname
ffado-dice-firmware         ffado-test