Re: Missing Package?

On 24 August 2015 at 03:35, Brian Monroe <briancmonroe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm not sure if it got taken out, or we just missed it, but ffado (already
> in the repos) isn't in the list of packages for the audio group install, nor
> was it installed on my system after fedup from the 21 Jam  spin. (I think
> that's what I did, and not a clean install) but FFADO wasn' t installed
> already.
>
> Not sure if this is the best place for this, or if I should file a bug
> report. Let me know if the latter is better. =)

(Once again failed to send-on list, one day I'll remember the default
is different on music@...)

I've been back through the git for the kickstart
(https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/spin-kickstarts.git/log/fedora-live-jam_kde.ks
and https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/spin-kickstarts.git/log/fedora-live-jam-kde.ks,
if anyone knows a simple way of searching across commits it'd be cool
to know), and it doesn't appear to have been a fedora jam requirement.
Also looked through a 2013 kickstart commit and tried grepping a clone
of the repository ("git grep ffado $(git rev-list --all)" and "git log
-Gffado" from http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2928584/how-to-grep-search-committed-code-in-the-git-history
), and I don't think it was ever explicitly included, must have been a
requirement for something else.

--
imalone
http://ibmalone.blogspot.co.uk