Re: Fwd: [NEW Spins websites] Functional spins

Thanks Brian. We need some copy and SVG icons to go with each feature ID. So if anyone would like to source these that would be great. I'm working quite late today so won't be able to look at it for a while.

I would suggest maybe yoshimi rathre than synthv1 and it would be good to see openAV arty FX plugins as well (both under heavy recent development and will also look good as icons)