NAMM Show(s)

I wanted to reach out to the list and ask a quick question: I'm looking to have RedHat join NAMM (National Association of Music Makers), I'm also involved with Fedora Ambassadors and I wanted to know if anyone here is interested in going to either of the NAMM shows to promote Fedora/OpenSource there. I live pretty close to Anaheim so the costs are almost non-existent for me and I'm even willing to pitch in to help cover the cost of getting in. There's a lot of cool stuff at NAMM, including all of this years new gear, but we need some people (musicians/musos) that are interested in reaching out to a new group that knows little to nothing about FOSS.

There are two shows: One is January 22-25, in Anaheim, CA, and the other is July 9-11, in Nashville TN. (Potentially there's a third and fourth show in Russia in September, but I don't have exact dates, additional fees, or locations for those, and there will probably be an addition cost but still let me know if you're interested in attending those or are conencted with APAC or EMEA as I'm not sure what Russia would fall under).

We have four tickets, but I'm not sure if RedHat will be sending anyone, or if I already have a second person to help me. At this point I'm not sure if there's going to be any money provided to help out with travel costs, but it's a possibility so right now I'm looking for people that are able and willing to attend with the intention of discussing Fedora over gawking at all the shiny and free stuff (there will still be plenty of time for that).