Re: Recording Project!

So no traction on this for a couple of weeks now but here's what I've come up with so far:

4 Track E.P.  4 different styles all in the key of "F" (major or minor) Real basic melody then large sections for solos on each chart

First - Folk-Style tune similar to Mumford and Sons, Of Monsters and Men ect...
Features - Standard Jazz tune - Almost all solos. Jazz waltz?
Friends -  Funk tune loosly based off of "Why Can't We Be Friends" progression.
Freedom - Reggae Chart?