This is a longshot I know . .

People,

Just reading the posts and I thought maybe it was worth a shot - I have had to use this Windows software recently (under Wine):

  http://www.myriad-online.com/en/products/pdftomusicpro.htm

and while it does what I want . . I HATE using Windows in Wine or VMs etc - anybody got any ideas about what would be involved in producing a Linux equivalent? (even if it just extracted the music - in abc or preferably Lilypond format - and left all the text etc).

Regards,

Phil.

--
Philip Rhoades