Re: Video converter from Official fedora repositories

On Fri, 28 Feb 2014, Hammad Haleem wrote:

I need to develop a rest API for publish and convert the videos

A major what I am facing, I need a free converter for convert any format
video in OGV. Even though ffmpeg is the best candidate, but we I cannot use
it because not is in official Fedora repository, just is in rpmfusion. I am
developing a product that would be deployed on Fedora infra, they only
deploy applications via packages into epel6.

Can you guys suggest something from official fedora repository ?

gstreamer ?

--

MT