Re: ntk not found -- can't compile non-daw

On 11/04/2013 06:56 AM, Onyeibo Oku wrote:
On Sun, 2013-11-03 at 21:02 -0500, Christopher Antila wrote:
Hi:

Maybe this is obvious, but you have to install both "non-ntk" and "non-ntk-
devel" to compile new Non packages.

I tried compiling Non-Mixer a while ago, and I had the same problem: waf
couldn't locate ntk either way.

Brendan, is there a technical reason we only have Non packages for two of the
applications? Maybe it's my time to step in.

Finally compiled all non applications by setting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH and
LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variables. I found only "non-ntk" on
Fedora-20 repos (that's what I'm running).  I couldn't get the
applications working in time to use them yesterday but I think they look
promising.  It even imports an Ardour session (not sure whether that
applies to A3).

So, it still baffles me why Ardour-3 (A3) and non-* are not readily
available in Fedora-20.  I was told to search Planet-CCRMA for A3, I
only found binaries for fedora-17/18 or so.

Ardour 3 was approved this weekend so should be appearing soon and the non-* packages have been available for f20 for quite some time (Sept 03 - they are even on the spin!).

Brendan