Re: Jam spin F20 alpha test

Quoting Brendan Jones <brendan.jones.it@xxxxxxxxx>:

On 09/12/2013 01:36 PM, Ian Malone wrote:
Tested F20 alpha TC5 Jam spin, added to
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/20/Spins#Official_Fedora_Spins

Added a test subpage on the wiki for Jam tests
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_jam/Test_Results:Fedora_20_Alpha_TC5_Desktop
Could be copied for future testing.

Thanks Ian.

I'm going to be alpha testing F20 (desktop) as soon as it comes out. I've got two laptops and a workstation now and the older laptop is a crash-and-burn machine. Should I switch to the Jam test-compose? As long as R also works I can get everything working.

BTW, I'm getting back to playing with Pd (from Planet CCRMA at the moment, although I plan to switch to building it from source).

--
Twitter: http://twitter.com/znmeb; Computational Journalism on a Stick
http://j.mp/CompJournoStick/

Pondering the pandemonium of pontificating pantheism to ponderous pandas since 1994