Re: Its official!

On 07/04/2013 05:28 AM, Brendan Jones wrote:

> What usually has to be done to get this published for each release?
> Can we still do it now? If there's a ticket or something that needs
> filing can you copy it to me so I can do it next time. Wiki
> currently points to 18:
> http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/18/html/Musicians_Guide/
>
>  If someone want to edit it, how do they go about it?

Members of the "docs-publishers" FAS group can publish anything whenever
they want. Usually we only publish our own documents, in the language in
which they were written (e.g., it would be strange for me to publish the
"SELinux Guide" in Urdu, even though *technically* nothing will stop
me). So we can still publish for Fedora 19.

However, I'm reluctant to publish when it's the exact same document as
the previous release. It would be fine if none of the software has
changed, but I haven't even had time to check whether there are
relevant changes, never mind revising to include them.

So, as usual, if I were thinking ahead, I'd have asked for help well
before the release. Instead, here we are!

The easiest way to contribute is to file bugs against the Guide. You
might also join the Docs Project, like Ian (I think?) did. Speaking of
which...

Christopher

P.S. Sorry for the huge delay in responding. Long story.