Re: New packages

On 02/19/2013 01:40 AM, Ian Malone wrote:
On 18 February 2013 04:28, Brian Monroe <briancmonroe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Feb 17, 2013 4:45 PM, "Ian Malone" <ibmalone@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 11 February 2013 21:00, Brendan Jones <brendan.jones.it@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hey all,

just a heads up on some new updates recently passed review and hitting
f17/f18 update testing in the next week:

guitarix-0.25.2 - in case you missed the new 5 amp LV2 plugins of 0.25.1
there's three new effects plugins with this minor release as well
(booster,
autowah and tubescreamer). Upstream welcomes feedback so don't hesitate

Thanks! Seem to work, but I'll have to remind upstream that a
tubescreamer should always be green...

Agreed

I've just discovered they've got this covered, the lv2 plugin settings
editor is actually a green stompbox.

In the process I noticed lv2-guitarix-plugins aren't installed in the
default spin (yes, I'm actually using the real thing). I've added it
to https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Audio_creation_spin_development#Accepted_Audio_Plugins
not sure whether or not leaving it off was intentional, the ladspa
plugins are installed.
Sure I will add them. They are relatively new. Anyone else tried them yet?

Re. the spin, F18 & F19 Jam spin iso are not currently available (the
completed job is still listed, but outputs have been dropped).

Yep, Kevin's aware of it.