All for Db

So I rushed to my Fedora box trying to hum a tune into Audacity in Db
(D-flat) major ... only, I dont trust my sense of pitch.  So  I decided
to try a virtual keyboard to spot the Db frequency/pitch and was rather
disappointed that Ubuntu was getting all the packaged versions.  Bah!

Alright, I compiled one (VMPK) and got jack-keyboard from the repo.  The
only problem now is that I have no idea how to start jackd.  #jack forum
at freenode isn't helping much.  I couldnt even get a sound from ALSA in
VMPK.  HELP!

So much for Db and I think we need an active IRC channel

Regards
Onyeibo