Fwd: Update/Ideas for F19 and beyond

(Keep forgetting this list defaults to reply-to-sender...)

On 1 February 2013 08:30, Thomas Volkmann <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Brian Monroe <briancmonroe@xxxxxxxxx> hat am 31. Januar 2013 um 23:00 geschrieben:
>
> How do these look?
>

> Looks great, but you may want to push the highlights a little more, so that it doesn't look so dirty.
> Something like this:

They all look good, I think Thomas might be right about the
highlights, but suppose it depends on the overall colour-scheme they
sit in (INAGD[1]). Maybe the jam with headphones doesn't look quite
right to me, a bit crowded towards the top somehow?

[1] I am not a graphic designer, for anyone wondering.
--
imalone
http://ibmalone.blogspot.co.uk