Jam spin website

This is in the f19-alpha tree at the moment. I've included screenshots of the jam specific content [1][2]. There's no real need to build it yourself, but if you are really curious instructions on how to do it locally are here [3].

There's no guarantee when this will go live, but fingers crossed it will be floated soon and not for F19.

The text and the screenshot I find a little uninspiring, so I really welcome anyone to contribute a alternate screenshot/text ideas ASAP!

The link to the list of packages is taken from the jam spin page [4] and it could probably also do with some cleaning up.

[1] http://bsjones.fedorapeople.org/fedora-jam-backgrounds/jam-website1.png
[2] http://bsjones.fedorapeople.org/fedora-jam-backgrounds/jam-website2.png
[3] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_fix_bugs_on_the_Fedora_Project_website
[4] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_jam#Included_Packages