Re: List of packages

On 01/19/2013 04:03 PM, Christopher Antila wrote:

On 18 January 2013 06:13:29 Brendan Jones wrote:
On 01/18/2013 01:48 AM, Christopher Antila wrote:
On 17 January 2013 21:15:34 Brendan Jones wrote:
Better to treat this as a remix from here (but still link to the
nightlies). Anyone have some space somewhere where we can host this?

I could probably find a way to host static images of this release.

Will absolutely be on the official page for Fedora 19. Release
engineering simply couldn't do it time. It is approved and official in
every other way

I have a few more questions:

1.) Is it acceptable to host an official Fedora spin on non-Fedora
infrastructure?

2.) Which nightly image should we take as the static one to host?

3.) Will there be other hosts? I'm wary of using my university's web space as
the *only* official host of a Fedora spin.

Maybe I'm being a bit premature... Unless anyone had any negative experiences downloading the nightlies (latency, speed etc) maybe we don't need another site?

Another alternative is to see the ISO as a torrent, if people are finding it slow. I could probably seed something for most of the day.

Anyway, I've requested the website on the websites Trac, unless it is ignored I'm sure the question will come up again about the absence of an official ISO and perhaps we can persuade releng to build something mid release and have it link to this page as Karsten suggested.