Re: Fwd: [Fedora-spins] Spins & Fedora Formulas talk

On 01/19/2013 12:22 AM, Brendan Jones wrote:
<snip>

http://youtu.be/if5BJX9WLEc

This is a stream/recording of the Fedora Spins & Formulas talk at
FUDCon Lawrence 2013.  I thought it would be worthwhile to post here
for the benefit of the whole Spins community.

Some might find this interesting, but its all a moot point when the wrangler doesn't do their job.

I don't think the Fedora Formula proposal will work unless its part of Anaconda.

OOTB ISO install is something I will always promote/fight for Audio.

I would love to be proven wrong!