Re: List of packages

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 9:25 AM, Brendan Jones
<brendan.jones.it@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The spins team will tell you straight up that their process is horribly
> broken.

Is it the "process" that's broken, or simply a lack of sufficient
resources to execute the process (people, computers, working code?)
>From what I've seen, overall, the Fedora "process" is not
significantly different from any other large-scale software
engineering project. When a project takes a schedule hit like Fedora
did, the critical path stuff like Anaconda sucks up people and
attention, and everyone off the critical path has the "luxury" of
planning for the next release. ;-)

--
Twitter: http://twitter.com/znmeb; Computational Journalism Publishers
Workbench: http://znmeb.github.com/Computational-Journalism-Publishers-Workbench/

How the Hell can the lion sleep with all those people singing "A weem
oh way!" at the top of their lungs?