Re: New packages requiring reviews

On Mon, 17 Dec 2012, Brendan Jones wrote:

Hi all,

here's some new LV2 plugins up for review. If any packagers could review these that would be great (very simple reviews).

lv2-newtonator - an LV2 soft synth using velocity and [1][2]
lv2-triceratops - An LV2 polyphonic synthesizer [3][4]
lv2-fomp-plugins - 13 plugins by Fons Adraenson ported from LADSPA [5][6]

BTW: many of these newer LV2 plugins will not work with zynjacku. Zynjacku is pretty much outdated. I use jalv.gtk for testing these LV2 plugins, which is much less user friendly, but it works. Qtractor is ok too.

I hope some developer will pick up the development of zynjacku to make it work with the latest LV2 plugins.

--

MT