Re: new spin compose / fix to favourites

On 12/08/2012 01:11 AM, Jørn Lomax wrote:
The themes should apply automaticly in the near future. The part of the
kickstart that enabled the theme by default has been moved to the
fedora-jam-theme package, so when the updated theme package goes into
updates/stable it should work again.
Enable updates-testing in my local compose from yesterday resulted in the default theme applied with these changes. We just need to get it into updates-stable. It should meet the requisite time spent in testing soon but leaving extra karma can't hurt:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2012-19785/fedora-jam-kde-theme-1.0.1-2.fc18