Updating the wiki

Hi all,

I've created a page on the wiki for configuring Jack. I've copied parts from the Musicians guide, the Jack README and added a section regarding rtirq. It is by no means complete. Missing things that come to mind are common bugs, a2jmidid, Jack/ALSA bridging etc.

We probably need one for pulseaudio as well, with particular emphasis on starting and stopping pulseaudio, logging and bug reporting, jackdbus integration, jack module loading, pacmd startup scripts in qjackctl, and the new jam-control app

Please feel free to log in and make corrections changes and additions. It would be great of we could come up with a comprehensive wiki for new Fedora users that is at least as good as that provided by other distros like Arch.

Here's the new Jack page:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JACK_Audio_Connection_Kit

And here are existing pages in the wiki that need updating/reorganizing:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_debug_PulseAudio_problems
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_troubleshoot_sound_problems

regards,

Brendan