Re: Ideas for Banner

On 26/10/2012 22:23, Onyeibo Oku wrote:
Hellos

We're considering Fedora-Jam (spin) for highlight at
http://fedoraproject.org/ webpage for F18.  I would appreciate insight
on packaged tools in the spin that can inspire a banner design on that
page.  Its possible Ardour3 will be ready for F18 so a cool screenshot
from someone running the beta will be great.

What else?

Regards
Onyeibo

Sorry for taking forever to get back to you on this. I forgot to star the email and tried using my brain to remember to respond (which obviously did not work)

Is this something you are still considering? I think I speak for all of us when I say we would be up for it.

As for packaged tools we can offer a full set of audio tools (including MuseScore, Qtracktor and Ardour), plenty of audio plugins (ladspa-, lv2-, and dssi- plugins), and Jack and pulseaudio fully integrated, with an app to help switch between the two

At the moment it doesn't look like ardour3 will be ready for the f18 release, but I'm pretty sure it will be packaged quite quickly once it's ready

--
Jørn Lomax
Nestleder Studentutvalget NT-Fak