First test day

As you (hopefully) know. Today is the first test day. I hope as many as possible will be able to contribute. I have edited the wiki[1] so that you can enter any results you find. I will be on IRC all day, so if you need any help or have any questions, Just hop on #fedora-audio and I will be happy to help.

The iso file[2] if anyone needs a link to it.

[1]https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Audio_creation_spin_development#Test_day
[2]http://sheep-punchers.info/fedora-audio/
--
Jørn Lomax