Re: guitarix display issue

On 07/24/2012 07:50 AM, Christopher Antila wrote:
On Monday 23 July 2012 19:15:37 Ian Malone wrote:
Unless there's an obvious fix for this in the spin I can try and file
it as a bug somewhere (guitarix theming?)
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/MB4K_E3UVmO3J4OrNI6nr-PFHzJ9cFFhbUJUY
SJLZfM?feat=directlink Skins gx2-emerald and gx3-dezert (sic) have okay
  contrast for menu items.
Looks like a bug to me, even if there is an obvious fix. The default should be
visible menu items...

Unrelated issue: default browser, konqueror? Not my first choice, but
maybe not a priority for the spin to set.
I thought we already agreed not to do that, because nobody uses Konqueror except
Rex Dieter. I jest, of course... except that I think we did agree on Firefox.

Who's excited for the test day?!

Christopher.

Firefox and Thunderbird will be the defaults. While I'm at it, anyonw know how to set the default browser. I have made firefox the browser that shows up on the favorites on the kickstart menu, but i have not set it as default.

I'm exited for the test day! I just need to find my usb pen :p

--
Jørn Lomax
GSoC atudent, Fedora audio Spin