First test day (new date)

Our first test day will be next week. We will be trying out the spin, looking at what works, what doesn't. I have updates the wiki[1] with some more information. Anyy suggestions for test cases or something we should look for is welcome. We should try and get as many as possible to come and help out and find bugs and problems, so spread the word :)

I have had to move it one day forward, to the 26th of July, because I can't be there for the 25th.

I have also but in a QA request for an official test day on the 23rd of August, hopefully we will get it. This will be my last day of GSoC so I will to my best to have the spin ready to rock by then
--
Jørn Lomax
GSoC atudent, Fedora audio Spin