Re: jam art

On Friday 29 June 2012 20:08:10 Ian Malone wrote:
> Regarding art for the spin, I can donate some guitar related pictures
> if anyone wants to take them, though there's probably much better
> stuff to be found on wikimedia commons.
>
> Jammin'.

Fedora Jam is about us, so pictures of our own musical instruments and musical
performances are, if you ask me, better than anything else!

I invite you to post your donations to the Fedora Project Wiki. If you don't
have an account and you don't want to make one, I would be glad to post them on
your behalf.

This is a good idea, by the way, and I think I'll donate some of my own photos.

Christopher.