Cleaning up and getting organized

Fedora jam now has it's own spin page[1]. I also thought this would be a good time to clean up the wiki pages that are already used by the project. There are two, one called "Audio creation", and one called "audio_creation_spin_development"[2]. The latter we should use to keep ourselves organized. I have started cleaning it up, by moving thing around a little and putting discussions into the talk page.

The way it should work now is  the following:
The primary packeges is a flat list with the name of packages we *need* to have in the spin for it to be a complete Audio creation spin. If you are unsure if what you want is a primary package, post on the talk page, or just send a message to the mailing list and see how people feel. I have created a script that goes through the primary packages list and checks if they are packaged or not, and if they are up for review[3].

If there is a package you would like to see in the spin, but don't think it *has* to be there, add it to the wishlist. I will try to make it easier to add to the wishlist in the near future, until then it's the same as before.

Anyone is free to take a task from the task list if they don't feel like creating packegaes, just remember to write that you have taken it. I will update the task list as time goes by.

If there are any questions about what needs to be done, or where we are at, don't hesitate to contact me

tl;dr: only packages we *need* should go into the primary packages list. If you have submitted a package to the list/wishlist, make sure it's where it should be

[1]http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_jam
[2]
[3]

--