Re: Content Packaging

Hi:

I'm not too familiar with Fedora's packaging guidelines, but it's
possible they wouldn't want us to ship media files. But it does seem
like a good idea... if we can somehow make it super-easy to get stuff
to make stuff with, more stuff will be made.

However, I suspect the 'best practices' strategy is to post RPMs on
RPMFusion, rather than to ask users to download from a SourceForge
project. RPMFusion already hosts several packages with features
unacceptable for official Fedora packages (like MP3 support).

Of course, if RPMFusion also doesn't want to host our RPMs, then a
SourceForge project is a good choice. Is it possible to set up an RPM
repository on SourceForge?

Christopher.