Re: Adding a non-package to the wishlist

On 04/10/2012 03:10 PM, Vishnu M wrote:
I just looked at the wishlist and did not find non-sequencer there so I
think it must also be added .

The wishlist link : http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Audio_Creation

I also think that packages in this link(http://non.tuxfamily.org/) must
be added to the audio creation spin list.
At least they can be added to the DVD version .

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Audio_creation_spin_development#Primary_Packages

Added to the wishlist (not the primary packages as yet, we can discuss this in the coming weeks). One of them prefers fltk-1.1 which we'll need to work around but there seems to be some interest in these lately.