Re: Fwd: plug software for fender mustang

On 04/04/2012 12:15 AM, Ian Malone wrote:
Hi, is there any interest in the Audio SIG for taking this package on? Thanks,
Ian

IF you have no interest in taking it on yourself I'd suggest adding it to the wishlist on the Wiki. Either I'll look at it or someone will as part of the spin.

If you are interested in joining the package maintainers I can help you on your way - there are also a few packagers in the Audio SIG who may want to help.

regards,

Brendan