Re: Fedora Audio Spin meet-up at LAC?

On 03/30/2012 02:02 AM, Christopher R. Antila wrote:

Hi Jeff:

I was going to propose a paper, but basically didn't get around to it
in time. There's also no affordable way for me to arbitrarily appear
in California, much as I would like to participate.

Maybe we could hold an IRC meeting to coincide with the conference? Or
else we could somehow publicize the effort?

I was thinking we definitely need to hold an Audio Creation SIG IRC meeting very soon in any case. Probably earlier than the conference in fact (the GSoC student application is in 7 days and we are still fairly light on detail).

I could look for a meeting time sometime around mid-next week - perhaps those conference attendees who are interested could also talk about it in person? When is good for people? - I live in Europe but am very flexible - should not be a problem for me to take time out of work for this.

In the meantime I could start reviewing what I think we need to achieve and post back to the list for comment?

regards,

Brendan

CRA