Re: Fedora Audio Spin meet-up at LAC?

On 03/29/2012 07:29 AM, Jeff Sandys wrote:
Brendan, Christopher or others interested in a Fedora Audio Spin,

Will you be attending the Linux Audio Conference at Stanford, April 12-15?
If so, we should meet up and discuss a roadmap for the project.
Add your name to the list on this page if interested:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Linux_Audio_Conference_2012

Thanks,
Jeff Sandys

Hi Jeff,

due to work commitments I will be unable to make it to the conference.
However, if you do manage to round a few people up I'm sure I could dial in on speaker if someone has a phone.

regards,

Brendan