Re: PlanetCCRMA vs. Agnula vs. Fedora Music etc.

On 03/18/2012 06:52 PM, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
On 03/18/2012 12:21 PM, Kyrian wrote:
Folks,

Apropos of this fedora music spin, it would probably be good if someone
could clarify how it all fits together, what's (in terms of package
sources, websites, etc) deprecated, what's currently relevant, etc. I'm
still on the PlanetCCRMA list(s), but I seem to recall Agnula somehow
morphing into that, and now I'm just horribly confused about what's what.

Indeed, a bit confused :-)

Planet CCRMA was a side effect of CCRMA (the Center for Computer
Research in Music and Acoustics at Stanford University) migrating to and
using Linux for audio early in the game (I created and maintained it
from the very beginning).

I should have also included:
  https://ccrma.stanford.edu/~nando/publications/planetccrma_icmc2002.pdf
  https://ccrma.stanford.edu/~nando/publications/planetccrma_icmc2005.pdf