Re: Call to arms - Fedora Audio Spin

Just a top-post to say, Brendan, thank you for making the call and
taking the lead in making this happen. As I get more musicians in the
house (my daughters keep getting older and more skilled), it's
important to me that I can have a top-notch FLOSS audio workstation.
I'll do whatever I can to help with the Audio Spin.

[6] https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/
> [7]
> http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/15/html/Musicians_Guide/index.html

- --
name:  Karsten 'quaid' Wade, Sr. Community Architect
team:    Red Hat Community Architecture & Leadership
uri:              http://communityleadershipteam.org
                         http://TheOpenSourceWay.org
gpg:                                        AD0E0C41