ETA for music spin release date?

hello, I am wondering when do u think this spin will be ready for deployment.  i am willing to help with it.  if u need anything tested, just post it up and I'll test it.  will the ccrma repos be defualt ?  I am  a curious george :).  I look forward to this taking off, although to be honest, this is not the first time someone has planned a music spin and it never happened.  I was on the list for the last one and it never happened.  So, if I can help, just let me know.  I am not a kernel hacker, but I know enough to get by and to maybe even contribute something useful.

One more question, how will this spin be any different than a regular fedora install with the ccrma repos installed?  Are you guys planning on using the CCRMA kernel or will you roll your own for this spin?  It has been my experience that the CCRMA kernel(rt) is usually a release or two behind and it doesn't always work on my machine.

Im not trying to be a Debbie Downer, but I just want to know the details before I get excited.  Are you guys documenting the spin anywhere yet?