Re: rt-kernel for F15

On 06/21/2011 08:47 AM, William Blackburn wrote:
> Fernando,
>
> I tried this kernel in the ccrma repos and it did not boot up properly.
> It also messed up my system somehow. I'm back on a fresh F15 now :).

Sorry about that. What did exactly happen?

> Any news on the stability of this kernel? Does it boot properly for you?

Which kernel? 2.6.33.x? It does boot for me on a test laptop that was
upgraded from fc14. I have another report of it not booting for another
user but no particulars on what failed. Do you have any information to
offer? Logs in /var/log/messages?

It is "stable", it looks like it does not boot for some users but I
don't know why.

-- Fernando