Renamed sping page to be wiki-friendly (was music spin development. I am ready to test/help with the audio spin.)

On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 05:54:45PM +1000, David Timms wrote:

> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/AudioCreationSpinDevelopment

I just renamed that page, which sets up an automatic redirect.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Audio_creation_spin_development

(Sorry for the after notice, but it shouldn't affect your usage, and
this is just part of the wiki gardening service.)

The reasoning for descriptive names with spaces is explained here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/NAMING

The most relevant reason here is that a search for "audio" via the
MediaWiki search would not have turned up the page under the title
search.

- Karsten