Testing request: rakarrack guitar effects processor

Hi, I've recently updated rakarrack to 0.4.2-2 for fc12 and rawhide.

While it works well on my F12 system, I would welcome some additional
testing feedback (preferably in bodhi), before pushing it to the more
stable F12 updates:

f12:
yum --enablerepo=updates-testing update rakarrack

feedback to:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/rakarrack-0.4.2-2.fc12

Since the f13 build had sat in testing, but no comments were made, and I
had no trouble running it over last 2 months, I've pushed the update to
stable.

For rawhide, I don't have a machine to test on at the moment (with
working alsa/pulse analog input), so feel free to provide any feedback
you can about rakarrack.

About rhel5 - anyone prefer the upgrade to not go to the epel5 repo ?

Cheers, David.