Re: Music apps for Fedora 6

On Sun, 2006-07-09 at 14:54 -0500, Jan Depner wrote:
>     I may be mistaken but I was under the impression that Paul Davis
> didn't really want Ardour released in distributions just yet.

The Ardour web site says:
"In the future, we may offer binary releases of Ardour directly from
ardour.org. These will be distribution neutral, in the same way that
Firefox and Thunderbird are. At the present time, we are relying on the
excellent work done by the package maintainers for various
distributions."

Maybe you mean Ardour 2, which may not be ready for prime time yet.

AG