[Fedora-music-list] Congratulations!

When I was a grad student at Carnegie Tech (now Carnegie Mellon) I used to dream of a cadre of programmers whose sole aim was to make the world a better place. Now that I am sixty, my coding days are over, but with every day Linux make my dream come true. We are almost there, keep up the great work and a heartfelt congratulations.

Yer Pal,
Ed Black, Ph.D.