New Member

Hi,
My name is Giuseppe. I'm from Italy.
My FAS username is giuseppep

I'm a *nix lover, that are trying to help different free software
project, with translation in italian (can see my profile on
Transifex)and with a little bug report and other interesting thing.

I'm member of the italian translation team of Gnome and started helping
on Fedora Translation Project.

I did some courses in journalism and marketing.

I know how to use all the CMS Opensource of the world :)
I'm here to give a little help to the project.

Cheers,
Giuseppe