I can help :)

Hello all,

I'm not a mentor, but I do have free cycles where I would like to help
new folks who are interested in learning rpm packaging. Since the
ambassadors' mentor-ship process requires the the prospective candidates
align with one of the fedora teams, I expect quite a few to take up
package maintainer-ship.

It's worth mentioning that the fedora medical sig requires
contributors(desperately). So, if any of the candidates are interested
in working with fedora-medical (for instance if they've worked in
healthcare), I'd be happy to provide whatever assistance they need.

I wish you all a happy new year. :)
--
Thanks,
Regards,