Re: Want to be a Regional Ambassador Mentors of Bangladesh

On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 11:56 AM, irejaul <rejaulislam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I want to be a Regional Ambassador Mentors of Bangladesh.
> Can i join
> this: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors_Join_choose_a_mentor#Regional_Ambassador_Mentors

While I don't know if this is the appropriate mailing list to ask, I'd
suggest that you take note of the line

""Regional Ambassador Mentors are a group of people - selected,
proposed and appointed by people - not by a leveling system - based on
trust (and a lot of soft facts), Prospective mentors are nominated by
existing Mentors and confirmed by FAmSCo "

in the page pointed out by you.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog>