Re: Mentor list

On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 11:11 AM, raj kumar gajavelly<rajgaja@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I want to spread usage of Fedora amd FOSS in IITB

I have a couple of requests for IIT-B beginning with hosting a mirror
for Fedora, but I guess we could take this to the fedora-india mailing
list to keep things appropriate. Are you subscribed there ? If not,
could you please do so. It would be a start to formulate a plan around
what your objectives are in terms of increasing usage and contribution
of Fedora and FOSS at IIT-B

~sankarshan

Sent from Westford, MA, United States