Interested in acting as Mentors for new people

Hi Everyone

This is Balaji from chennai and i am really interested in acting as a mentor for new contributors to fedora. I would like to share my knowledge whatever i have gained/gaining over the past months in my association with fedora as contributor. I have contributed to bug triaging to an extent ,wiki garderning, writing HowTos fedoraunity and i am participating to projects like Quagga (Routing Suite )in terms of code and i am also part of packagekit.

I feel that i could mentor new people on how to start off with the contribution and show them the road map .

Thanks,
Cheers,
Balaji