Re: Fedora campus ambassadors

Ayush Maheshwari wrote:
hi guys !!
i m from rajasthan & contributing in my college to make it publicized . I am making every possible effort to make it install on my friends desktop & had been helping them to install on theirs viz. providing necessary info. regarding & providing installatin media.

If there are any Fedora Campus Ambassadors available on this community. I need desperate help to be the same. I would be really elated if anyone provide me info regarding Fedora campus ambassadors & mentor .
me.

waiting for reply.............

IMO, this question is better suited for Fedora ambassadors list. I recommend you join the group and participate.

Rahul