Re: OLPC- BRAZIL

Rodrigo Padula de Oliveira wrote:

Hi All!

Im a Master of Science student at Federal University of Rio de Janeiro.

I would like to make my researchs(dissertation) in the OLPC Project.

How can i obtain 2 archetypes for tests and simulations and to present
this idea to my University and how can i contribute with the project?

Thanks!

OLPC is outside of the Fedora Project direct purview. See http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Developers_program#How_to_apply for details on how to obtain prototypes. I am copying Christopher Blizzard which is leading the team within Red Hat for any further followups.

Rahul