Re: [Fwd: Want to help with fedora porject]

On Tuesday 20 June 2006 09:54, Máirín Duffy <duffy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Does anybody have time this or next Friday to help Shivakar out with a
> Fedora bug day? (I'm going to be at GUADEC)

The best person for him to talk to is Rahul, whom he says he has already
contacted.  Rahul has been on vacation and has just returned.  Hopefully,
Rahul will be able to catch up on his email and respond soon.

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64@xxxxxxxxx

http://www.n-man.com/