Re: I would like to join the Fedora Project (fwd)

David,

The first thing you can do is to give Mashuq a brief outline of what
projects Fedora offers (Fedora Core, Fedora Extras, Fedora
Documentation, Fedora Ambassadors, Fedora Marketing, Fedora Bug
Triaging, Fedora Legacy, Fedora Directory Server, Fedora
Infrastructure, Fedora Websites, Fedora Artwork, Fedora
Translation--they are all linked from http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ )
and explain in a sentence or two what each of these projects does.

If he has a desire to join one of these groups, your next step would
be to help him get in touch with the project leadership and leave him
in their capable hands after you have made sure they are taking care
of him.

Cheers,