Re: Short Intro...

On Thursday 20 April 2006 21:19, "Michael J. Knox" <michael@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Just a quick hello.
>
> I saw Patrick's call for mentors on the devel list, so I thought I would
>   put my hand up.
>
> I am a bit of a "jack of all trades" I spent 3 years with Lycoris, build
> Desktop/LX until it was bought by Mandriva.
>
> Packaging is something I do fairly well, only recently became sponsored
>   for FE contributions.
>
> I am OK with languages like C/C++ (have work on network traffic
> generation libraries and written a FreeBSD kernel driver), php, basic
> python and what not.. I am also (very ashamed to admit) that I even know
> Delphi ;)
>
> So happy to mentor where ever I can.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Michael

Welcome to the team!

This group has been rather slow so far.  We'll hopefully get several projects
for Google's Summer of Code, which can provide the Fedora Project with
valuable new contributors and some great project results.  They'll have a
variety of different mentoring needs, so we'll need mentors with all kinds of
skills, including yours!  :-)

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64@xxxxxxxxx